eForms - Click on the link for a PDF copy
- Absence Request
- Athletic Physical
- Dental Screening
- Dollars For Scholars Recipient
- Extracurricular Transportation Permission
- Flex Spending Claim Health Choices
- Kindergarten Physical
- Media Consent
- Monthly Mileage Log Sheet
- Order To Pay
- Payroll Deduction Authorization Lunch
- Purchase Requisition
- Consent For Medication Form
- Transcript Request
- Travel Reimbursement
- Field Trip Permit
- Restrictive Internet Filter Request Form
- Vision Screening Certificate
- Request For Medication To Be Given At School
- Certificate Of Vision Screening
Please take the time to make sure you child's immunization record is up to date! There are some new requirements this year!
All students entering 7th and 12th grade must have the Meningococcal Vaccine before school starts in August. Per Iowa law, school officials cannot allow a student to attend school if they do not have an updated immunization record or a Certificate of Exemption on file at school by the August 23rd start date.
We strongly encourage you to make appointments now as the clinic have concerns that they will not be able to schedule every if appointments aren't scheduled until immediately before school starts.
Thank you for your time and prompt attention to this requirement!