Check this page for information on the following youth sports. The registration forms and detailed information will be posted here as soon as they are available. Please contact Lesa at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on the following youth sports:
Posted Feb. 2020
- Spring Summer Little League
- See forms posted to the right,
- Please return all forms to Lesa Reimer by Feb. 28th
Clayton Ridge Little League 2020 Winter Baseball Camp
*Led by Cornell College Head Baseball Coach, Seth Wing*
Monday, Feb. 17th, 10AM-2PM (No school day)
- Clayton Ridge 4th-7th grade boys @ Garnavillo gym
- Pizza lunch provided by Reimer Financial Cost: $10
- Return form by Feb. 1st (see column on the right) to: Lesa Reimer
Please call Jeff Hoeger 563.880.3048 with any questions.
5th & 6th grade Girls Volleyball
Games played on Sundays in September & October at home & away sites
5th & 6th grade Girls Basketball
Games played on Saturdays in January & February at home & away sites. Forms will be sent out at the end of October with practices beginning in November. Practice schedule will be determined by coaches.
Clayton Ridge Little League Town Teams
1 to 2 games per week are played in Guttenberg throughout the month of May
Pre K Tee Ball (preschool boys & girls)
Coach Pitch (Kindergarten & 1st grade boys & girls)
Pitching Machine (2nd & 3rd grade boys & girls)
Clayton Ridge Little League Travel Teams
2-3 games per week played in June home & away
Softball & Baseball (grades 4th-7th, teams determined after player sign ups)
Clayton Ridge 3rd - 6th Grade Boys Basketball
Largely dependent on the number of kids participating, and the number of parents willing to help. Ideally it would look as follows:
- Each grade would have a coach willing to help. 3rd/4th grade would practice together, and so would 5th/6th grade.
- Third grade would be practices only to start with. Potentially scrimmage an area school if wanted later in the year.
Contact Mr. Kyle Spersfslage email@example.com for more information.