20-21 Clayton Ridge Middle School & High School Spring Sports Teams
20-21 Clayton Ridge Middle School & High School Winter Sports Teams
20-21 Clayton Ridge Middle School & High School Fall Sports Teams
Clayton Ridge Eagles have loyal fans!
Would you like to join the Clayton Ridge Eagles Athtletic Booster Club? Get the form here!
Mission Statement and Core Values
CR Athletic Core Values 2
Full Copy of Mission Statement and Core Values
The School Board, Administration, and Coaching Staff would like to share our new mission statement and core values of the Clayton Ridge Athletic Department.
“The mission of the Clayton Ridge Athletic Department is to provide quality competitive opportunities where students display school and community spirit. We will prepare students for their role in our evolving world emphasizing; Sportsmanship, Integrity, and Teamwork.”
Sportsmanship: Play with Dignity, Win with Humility, Lose with Grace
Integrity: Lead by Example, Compete with Class, Respect the Game
Teamwork: Practice with Purpose, Support Each Other, Contribute to Goals
While all three of the Core Values are critical components of the mission statement, we believe that Sportsmanship must also be shared by our spectators. This includes, faculty, students, parents, community members and the opponent. The board, administration, and coaching staff have agreed that we will focus on the behavior of all spectators. This has already been emphasized with the student body in an assembly and all cheers that are sexually explicit and demeaning will not be tolerated. Students will be asked to leave for making these comments. A group of students was also organized by the administration to create new cheers that are, “for our team and not against the opponent.” The board, administration, and coaching staff also believe that the student section is a vital component of school spirit and culture, therefore it is imperative that we continue to promote a positive climate. Please note that the board, administration, and coaching staff will continue to encourage the positive energy that a student section can bring to support our athletic teams.
We have also implemented a couple of new traditions that include; selecting Kids Captains from the elementary and recognizing them and their families at home events. These students and their parents receive free admission to the event and the Kid Captains also receive a free t-shirt. Kid Captains are selected by homeroom teachers for having a positive attitude, working hard, and being kind to others. Another tradition is that we have a parent read The CR Creed that includes our mission and core values.
We are proud of our teams and student athletes! Please help support this positive culture that is a defining component of success.
- Head Cross Country - Louis Cook
- Assistant Cross Country - Rick Jensen
- Head Volleyball - Adam Radcliffe
- Assistant Volleyball - Jennifer Gerner & Laurie Smith
- Head Football - Chad Harbaugh
- Asst. Football - Scott Kelly, Matt Moser, Chris Scott
- Cheer leading Advisor - Heather Meyer
- Head Drill Team - Julie Rastetter
- Assistant Drill Team - Calista Harbaugh
- Head Girls Basketball - Scott Kelly
- Asst. Girls Basketball - Dan Pierce
- Head Boys Basketball - Kyle Sperfslage
- Asst. Boys Basketball - Brian Rodenberg
- Head Wrestling - Jarid Grinstead
- Volunteer Wrestling Coach - JT Cunningham
- Basketball Cheerleading - Heather Meyer
- Boys Golf - Brian Rodenberg
- Girls Golf - Scott Kelly
- Girls Track - Rob Anderson
- Assistant Girls Track - Tom Krall
- Boys Track - Adam Sadewasser
- Assistant Boys Track - Nick Brown
- Head Softball - Tierney Schneider
- Assistant Softball - Mason Palmer
- Head Baseball - Zach Mueller
- Assistant Baseball - Kole Brandel