LUNCH: TOMATO SOUP, GRILLED CHEESE, FRESH VEGGIES, BANANA
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO ANDREW MITCHEL~~~
- Students interested in Participating in Drive your tractor to school day need to pick up a permission slip from Mrs.Ihde and have it signed and turned in by Thursday March 19th.
- Book Sale in the Library. Most of these books are duplicate copies. All proceeds go to buying new books for our library
- Guttenberg Pool
- IF you would like to work at the Guttenberg Pool please contact the City office. Interviews will be beginning soon and training to start March 20th.
- Staff Needed: Manager, Assistant Manager, Life Guards (must be 15), Basket Room/Concession Stand/Slide Attendant Workers (must be 14, no lifeguard certification) Applications at www.cityofguttenberg.com or Call 563-252*1161 with questions. EOE Staff training to begin March 20.
- Please remind students and staff that when the signs are out closing the street, that means the street is closed to all traffic except buses. It does not matter if there are buses present – the police can (and will) write tickets to anyone driving on the closed street.
- A reminder to students that No hats are allowed in the building!
LET’S HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!!!