Day of School: 17
Lunch — Choice of:
- Popcorn Chicken Wrap
- Pizza Munchables
- Chicken Caesar Salad with hot roll
- Fresh Market sides: Baby carrots, Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, Fat free milk, Choc & Strawberry Milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Seniors – please begin submitting senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- Today is a 2PM dismissal
The Cheerleaders are selling beads, tattoos, bracelets, and pop sockets on Thursday and Friday morning the Commons for Homecoming
- Today is “Sports Hero Day!” (Dress like your favorite athlete!); Tomorrow will be Everyday Heroes Day (dress like your favorite essential/critical worker)!
- There will be a Pep Rally on Thursday at 2:30pm.
- The Homecoming Parade will be Friday at 2:00pm.
- If you’d like your vehicle decorated for Homecoming, please contact Mrs. Meyer or a football cheerleader!
- If you are planning to drive your vehicle to the float-building location (Sophomore/Junior only) because you are hauling materials, you MUST have written permission from your parent turned in to Mrs. Bilden by Thursday at 3:30pm.
- If you plan to attend the Homecoming Dance, please sign up on the GoogleForm found in your email by Thursday at 3:30. If you plan to bring an out-of-school guest, you must have a signed form from Angel turned in to the office by Thursday at 3:30.
No Friday practices for MS volleyball or football
The varsity boys finished in 2nd place for class 1-A at the Starmont Invitational held on September 15. The top runner was Keaton Reimer who medaled and was followed by Gavin Moser, Erik Flores, Teagan Palmer, Jackson Patiño, and Nate Meier. The team ran hard, with 6 out of the 7 boys running a better time then what they had at this meet last year. Teagan Palmer ran his personal best record of the year at 19 minutes and 50 seconds. The final standing for the boy’s team (class 1-A though 3-A) that competed was tenth out of nineteen teams.
The girl’s team only ran JV meet last night without enough runners to have a team score. Highlights of the night were Michaela Blume finishing in third place and Abby Gaul finishing in 17th place. Michaela Blume also ran her personal record of 24 minutes and 59 seconds.
*Cross Country & Volleyball – Thursday
**Friday’s Homecoming game is JUST Varsity – 7:00pm; Coronation will be prior to warm-ups