Day of School: 7
Lunch — Choice of:
- BBQ Pork on bun with tator tots/roasted veggies
- Turkey Jack sandwich
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, Crazy corn salad, chilled fruit, White Milk….chocolate or strawberry
- Fall Picture Day, Sept 9th
- Any student currently in 9th-11th grade interested representing their class as a member of the Clayton Ridge High School Student Senate may pick up a nomination form in the office by this Friday. Two representatives will be elected from each class. You will need 10 signatures from your classmates (not from another grade) and two of your class sponsors. Nomination forms are due NO LATER THAN MONDAY MORNING, AUG. 31ST. Late forms will not be accepted. Elections will be held at class meetings next week. You will need to prepare a speech as part of the election process. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Fassbinder.
- Seniors – please begin submitting senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- Middle School Practices will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. NO practices on Wednesday.
- TONIGHT- Home Varsity Volleyball vs. Maquoketa Valley & Jesup (Triangular) (5:30)
- Match Schedule:
- Jesup vs. Maq Valley
- Clayton Ridge vs. Jesup
- Clayton Ridge vs. Maq Valley
- September 3 – Cross Country at MFL MarMac
- September 4 – JV/V Football at North Linn