Day of School: 5
Lunch — Choice of:
- Italian Pizza, honey baked beans, zucchini
- Peanut butter sandwich, cheese stick
- Popcorn Chicken Salad with fruit muffin
- Fresh Market sides Garden salad, Baby carrots with ranch dressing, chilled fruit, milk
- Congratulations to the Varsity Volleyball team on their opening night victory over East Buchanan on Tuesday! Go Eagles!
- TONIGHT – Home JV/Varsity Football vs. Ed-Co (5:00) – GO EAGLES!
- Fall Picture Day, Sept 9th
- Happy Birthday today to Oakley Harbaugh & Zean Pik!!!
- Any student currently in 9th-11th grade interested representing their class as a member of the Clayton Ridge High School Student Senate may pick up a nomination form in the office by this Friday. Two representatives will be elected from each class. You will need 10 signatures from your classmates (not from another grade) and two of your class sponsors. Nomination forms are due NO LATER THAN MONDAY MORNING, AUG. 31ST. Late forms will not be accepted. Elections will be held at class meetings next week. You will need to prepare a speech as part of the election process. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Fassbinder.
- Seniors – please begin submitting senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- Middle School Volleyball will begin practice on Monday, August 24. The girls will be shuttled from Guttenberg to Garnavillo where they will practice until 5:00/5:15. A bus will shuttle the girls back to Guttenberg after practice to be dropped off at the Middle School/High School.
- Middle School Football will begin practice on Friday, August 28. Players will be shuttled by Mr. Jasper from the Middle School to the athletic complex for practice until 5:15/5:30. A bus will shuttle them back to the Middle School/High School after practice.
- Middle School Practices will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. NO practices on Wednesday.