Day of School: 3
Lunch: Spaghetti & Meatball, garlic bread, roasted carrots, chilled fruit, milk
- Congratulations to the Varsity Volleyball team on their opening night victory over East Buchanan last night! Go Eagles!
- Today is a normal schedule. Check out the schedule on the website to find out when our early-out days are!
- There will be a HS assembly during Advisory today in the gym. Please wear your masks!
- Fall Picture Day, Sept 9th
- Happy Birthday today to Trenten Reimer!!!!
- Any student currently in 9th-11th grade interested representing their class as a member of the Clayton Ridge High School Student Senate may pick up a nomination form in the office by this Friday. Two representatives will be elected from each class. You will need 10 signatures from your classmates (not from another grade) and two of your class sponsors. Nomination forms are due NO LATER THAN MONDAY MORNING, AUG. 31ST. Late forms will not be accepted. Elections will be held at class meetings next week. You will need to prepare a speech as part of the election process. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Fassbinder.