Day 2 #77
Lunch — Choice of: Holiday Feast: Roast Turkey w/gravy, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, hot roll
Cold Options: Italian sub w/hot roll, baby carrots w/ranch
Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. This includes The Eagles’ Nest and Carrier Court.
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. This includes The Eagles’ Nest and Carrier Court. Thank you!
- Seniors – please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe
- REMINDER: There is a Holiday Parade today at the Care Center; please meet at the Care Center at 2:00pm – bring signs, posters, etc. – Let’s show the residents we are thinking of them this Holiday season!
- There will be a Food Drive next week (ending Friday morning). Items must be non-perishable. Each Advisory has a box designated for items, and the winning Advisory will receive a pizza party (winners determined by total food weight)!
NO MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL PRACTICE TODAY
Girls 7th/8th BBall at MFLMM December 17th — Bus leaves at 3:15pm
Girls Basketball still follows the two-spectator rule of which you already have your passes.