B Day – Day 1 #52
Lunch — Choice of:
- Super Nachos, re fried beans, corn
- Popcorn chicken wrap, salad bar w/fruit muffin, bbq bean salad
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- Due to additional quarantines, grades 6-12 will be moving to the Hybrid Model until at least November 9. The schedule is below.
2:00 PM Dis
Girls Basketball sign up sheet by Angels office
Football cheerleaders need to turn in uniforms and gear to Mrs. Meyer by next Wednesday.
The 6-12 Campus will continue with the Hybrid Model until Thanksgiving Break.
Happy Birthday today to Destiny Barnhart & Fernando Flores!!!!!!
Congratulations to both the 7th and 8th grade basketball girls on their victories against Postville last night. The 7th grade won by the score of 18-13, the 8th grade won 44-7.