A Day – Day 2 #49
Lunch — Choice of:
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped hotdog w/potato wedges, glazed carrots
- Turkey Club sandwich
- Salad Bar w/cornbread, baby carrots/ranch
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- Due to additional quarantines, grades 6-12 will be moving to the Hybrid Model until at least November 9. The schedule is below.
2:00 PM Dis
Girls Basketball sign up sheet by Angels office
“Football Players, be at the field at 4 o’clock, you will not be able to turn stuff in early, make sure to have a mask and a writing utensil”
Happy Birthday today to Marshall Birch!!!!!!
7th/8th grade Girls Basketball and Wrestling athletes and parents,
Middle School will still practice on normal days unless specified. If you are in school, everything will remain the same for getting to practice and back to Guttenberg if needed. If you it is a non-school day for you, please be dropped off at the High School at 3:20 to catch the bus to Garnavillo or arrive on your own at the gym in Garnavillo at 3:40. A bus will still return to Guttenberg after practice like usual.