A Day – Day 2 #59
Lunch — Choice of:
- Frito Pie, steamed broccoli, tater tots
- Ham & cheese sub
- Salad Bar with corn bread, broccoli w/ranch dressing
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe
Happy Birthday today to Caden Strader & Kylee Soto!!!!
The 6-12 Campus will continue with the Hybrid Model until Thanksgiving Break.
All Middle School sports are suspended until December 10th. No practices or meets until then.
Good luck to Drill Team @ State Contest
Girls and boys interested in playing soccer in the spring, please meet for a very quick informational meeting immediately after school in the MP room (or Commons if you think that is better)
5th Period P.E. – Please report to Mr. Sperfslage’s room; bring your computers!
Volleyball players – please turn in your uniforms to Mr. Radcliffe asap!
There will be a cheer team meeting today, Tuesday November 17 after school for students interested in Winter season cheering. Meeting will take place in the Art room from 3:30-4:00. Contact Mrs. Meyer if you are unable to attend.