B Day – Day 2 #56
Lunch — Choice of:
- Hot club sandwich, tater tots, green beans
- Tuna salad sandwich
- Salad Bar with Focaccia bread, fresh cauliflower/ranch dressing
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe
Happy Birthday today to Ellen Brandt & Ms. Erica Armstrong
The 6-12 Campus will continue with the Hybrid Model until Thanksgiving Break.
7th & 8th grade wrestling @ Edgewood 4:30
Volleyball players – please turn in your uniforms to Mr. Radcliffe asap!
There will be a cheer team meeting Monday November 16 and Tuesday November 17 after school for students interested in Winter season cheering. Meeting will take place in the Art room from 3:30-4:00. Contact Mrs. Meyer if you are unable to attend.