B Day – Day 2 #54
Lunch — Choice of:
- Corn Dog, glazed carrots, honey baked beans
- Turkey Salad Sandwich
- Salad Bar with corn bread, black bean dip
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please submit your senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe
Happy Birthday today to CR nurse, Jody Pierce, & Ezra Billman!!!!
Football cheerleaders need to turn in uniforms and gear to Mrs. Meyer by next Wednesday.
The 6-12 Campus will continue with the Hybrid Model until Thanksgiving Break.
Congratulations to the 8th grade on their hard fought victory against South Winn last night.
Wrestling: 7th & 8th Meet vs Central Elkader, Clayton Ridge Middle School (Away) 4PM
Basketball: Girls MS 7th/8th vs Clayton Ridge Middle School vs. Kee High (Home) 4:15 pm
Wrestling meeting today after school in the commons area
Football players, please be at the football field by 4PM. You will not be able to turn stuff in early, make sure you have a mask & writing utensil.
There will be a cheer team meeting Monday November 16 and Tuesday November 17 after school for students interested in Winter season cheering. Meeting will take place in the Art room from 3:30-4:00. Contact Mrs. Meyer if you are unable to attend.