Wednesday, October 7
Day of School: 31
Lunch — Choice of:
- Chicken Patty, Hot roll, Mashed potatoes/gravy, green beans
- Ham/Cheese Sandwich
- Strawberry Chicken salad w/hot roll
- Fresh Market sides: Green Bean Salad, Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, Fat free milk, Choc & Strawberry Milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please begin submitting senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- PICTURE RETAKE DAY IS OCTOBER 29
- Happy Birthday today to William Spielbauer!!!
- Parent Teacher Conferences tomorrow 4-7 PM
- No School October 9th
- Speech Meeting – Thursday, October 15 @ 3:30 in Mrs. DeGidio’s Room
South Winneshiek CC Invitational-October 6, 2020
Medalist for varsity bays
Keaton Reimer 13th Place
Gavin Moser 20th Place
Other major highlights
Teagan Palmer ran a new personal best time of 18:41 and finished in 21st place
Jackson Smith also ran a new personal best of 24:03
Both Michaela and Abby Gaul improved their times over the same meet last year
Congratulations to the Fresh/Soph, JV, and Varsity Volleyball Teams on their sweep over Postville last night! Thanks to the fans for traveling to support the team! We hope to pack the gym next Tuesday for Senior Night vs. MFL; also the Senior Tailgate Supper!