Day 2 #42
Lunch — Choice of:
- Italian Pizza, honey baked beans, roasted zucchini
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwich w/cheese stick
- Popcorn chicken salad w/Italian bread
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, baby carrots, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please begin submitting senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- Seniors, please turn in your Florida trip forms today Friday, Oct 23rd & fill fill out grad names on spreadsheet from Mr. Cook
- PICTURE RETAKE DAY IS OCTOBER 29-forms are in the office
- Happy Birthday today to Colten Kolker & Sat. Oct 24th to Emilie Christianson, Monday, Oct 26th to Sophie Cherne, & Nicholas Meyer!!!! Also, Happy Birthday to our favorite secretary on Sunday! You’re the best, Angel!!
- No School Monday, Oct 26th
- The school phones are currently down for outside calling…Alpine is aware and is working on it!
- Cross Country: High School State Qualifying Meet (Home) (Rescheduled from 10-22-20) 4PM—GOOD LUCK RUNNERS!!!!! There will be a $5 charge per carload to enter this meet!!!
- Next Week is Red Ribbon Week! Please see the dress-up days and activities below: