October 16, 2020
Day 1 Oct 16th
Day of School: 37
Lunch — Choice of:
- Super Nachos, Southwest beans, parmesan roasted carrots
- Tuna Salad Wrap w/cornbread
- BBQ bean salad
- Fresh Market sides: fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please begin submitting senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- Seniors, please turn in your Florida trip form by next Friday, Oct 23rd & fill fill out grad names on spreadsheet from Mr. Cook
- PICTURE RETAKE DAY IS OCTOBER 29-forms are in the office
- Happy Birthday today tomorrow, Oct 17th to Mitchell Randall, Noah Billmeyer, Landon Reimer & Sunday, Oct 18th to Morgan Pierce
Monday, October 19th game vs Postville will be a combined 7th/8th grade game with two additional quarters to follow.
- Congrats to the Fresh/Soph and JV Volleyball teams on their seasons! You showed lots of improvement throughout the season! We are excited for next year!
- Varsity Volleyball placed 3rd in the Upper Iowa Conference! Congrats on a great regular season, girls! Good luck next Wednesday, October 21 at your 2nd round Regional match against Postville at home! (7:00pm)
- Conference Meet hosted by NFV
Varsity BoysPlacement: 3rdMedalist (top 25 athletes)Keaton Reimer-9th placeGavin Moser-15th placeTeagan Palmer-16th placeErik Flores- 24th placeVarsity GirlsNo Team ScoreTop Runner-Abby Gaul-30th PlaceClayton Ridge will be hosting the State Cross Country Qualifying Meet on Thursday, October 22. We will like to see everyone there!!!Schedule:4:00 PM: Girls Race 5K4:30 PM: Boys Race 5K
- Speech Meeting has been changed – Thurs, October 22th @ 3:30 in Mrs. DeGidio’s Room