Day of School: 34
Lunch — Choice of:
- Cuban Sandwich, tator tots, Buffalo Cauliflower bites
- Cheesy Chicken Caesar Sandwich
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad w/Italian Bread
- Fresh Market sides: Crazy corn salad, Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, Fat free milk, Choc & Strawberry Milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Students – please go to your 1st period classrooms when you arrive at school in the mornings. Please do not congregate in common areas before school. Thank you!
- Seniors – please begin submitting senior pictures to Mr. Radcliffe!
- PICTURE RETAKE DAY IS OCTOBER 29
- 2 PM dismissal tomorrow, Oct 14th
- Volleyball: MS 7th/8th vs Central Elkader IA, Clayton Ridge Middle School (Away)
7th/8th grade girls basketball will start on Thursday, October 15th. Practice will be held in Garnavillo after school on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday until 5:10. Athletes will be shuttled from Guttenberg to Garnavillo and a bus will also return to Guttenberg after practice.
Wrestling will start on Tuesday, October 27th and will also be held in Garnavillo.
- Volleyball: High School 9th/JV/Varsity Girls vs MFL MarMac (Home)
- 5:30 pm
- Senior Tailgate Supper 4:30-7PM
- Speech Meeting – Thursday, October 15 @ 3:30 in Mrs. DeGidio’s Room