Day 1 #181
Lunch — Choice of:
- Choice of: Sloppy joes, pulled pork
- Cold Options: Cooks choice
- Fresh Market sides: Fresh garden salad, chilled fruit, milk
- Reminder to all students – There is not to be any food or drink (besides water bottles) outside of the lunchroom. Students should not be bringing food from lockers or home into classrooms during the school day
- Reminder to students: you are not allowed to ride buses unless it is your assigned shuttle or route bus due to COVID restrictions.
- SENIORS – if you would like to participate in the Senior Video, please refer to the email sent by Mr. Radcliffe!
Happy Birthday today today, June 1st to Mason Martin!!!
Driver’s Ed will start Thursday June 3 in the HS study hall @ 6 PM
We will run the 1:45 dismissal schedule today – Laptop Check-in by Advisory to follow – It IS a regular 3:23 dismissal from school. Tomorrow, we dismiss at Noon!
HS and MS students that were in an art class this school year, please collect your work from the art room today!
Attention high school girls and boys, please clean your lockers out in the locker room and lock your padlock. You will be charged 5$ if your assigned padlock is not on your locker. Once lockers are cleaned out this week you will be able to keep items in there starting back up next week. Questions talk to Coach Sperfslage.
Baseball@ Turkey Valley, bus leaves @ 1:30 (will report to Mrs. DeGidio in the Commons at 1:00 to turn in laptops)